23 Şubat 2012 Perşembe

Do You Know What It's Like When.....

This question is driving me crazy. Writing doesn't help anymore, it's just not enough. I'm in love and mom wanted me to break up. I'm going crazy every single day. I don't wanna feel like this tomorrow and i don't wanna live like this today. I need to feel better and there's no-one. People talk about their problems, and there's no-one who asks about my fucking life. They never care about my fucking problems, my problematic thoughts. I'm with so many wrong people around. And actually i don't want them around. It's cold. I'm wide awake. I hate this feeling. Being alone sucks. I don't want my boyfriend to get into my problems too. Maybe i should do the exact opposite. He's getting tired too much and i don't want him to get hurt. I don't wanna get hurt at the same time. It seems impossible. Get me out. I just wanna be myself. I wanna stand out of no-where. I'M AFRAİD!
And every single day i'm telling my boyfriend not to worry about me. He has a lot to think about. And i don't want him to get tire of me. Life sucks. Seriously. That's all i think..........

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder